September 06, 2009

We have a winner!

Sandy Kay! Come on down! You have won the crafting goodies for your entry in Monday's Guess the PTI sets Contest. Congratulations! Of the 11 entries, only 6 folks got the answer correct, so I used Random.org to give me the winner.
Sandy, be sure to email me (link on my sidebar) with your full name and address and I will put your goodies in the mail as soon as possible!
Here is a photo I snapped of the loot before I packed it into a box:
Doodlebug Designs Chipboard bouquet
2 jars of Bazzill flowers
Poetry Beads
3 Layover Layouts by MME
a brass stencil
a wood mini-book kit
1 Large flower
 Set of clear stamps by Verve Visual
1 unmounted stamp by Magenta
Also, Sandy, if you'll tell me what kind of stamps you like, I will throw in a few wood-mounted ones from my giant gift basket last weekend. There are cute bears and bunnies, cartoon type characters, religious, large background stamps, strange/funky, etc. Let me know which you might prefer and I'll throw some in with the rest of the goodies!
Thanks for playing everyone!

No comments: