January 24, 2010

2010 PTI Princess Challenge #1

Look at this lovely inspiration photo!

Anya posted the challenge for this round and I was truly inspired. The colors made me think of the sea and the beach house we used to go to when I was a child.


I went literal with this inspiration photo. It was fun making the "ticking" for the top, and the circles for the bottom reminded me of bubbles. I was so glad the PTI white grosgrain ribbon didn't bleed when I stamped on it!
So although I was thinking of the sea, that didn't end up being what transpired into my card. Oh well, it's about creating, right? *smile*

12 comments:

Belinda said...

How cute! Love the dots you did on the bottom and the stitching and the pin! How fun!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, I love your interpretation! The bubbles are so cute!

Diane said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you used the pins, buttons and ribbon. The colored circles are great!

ashjoy said...

Love how you stamped on the ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Lee said...

Great job! I love the pin and the stitching.

Cheryl said...

Great card! I especially love the stick pin and the message on the white twill. Beautiful.

Corie said...

This is so beautiful -- love it

Leah said...

This is lovely...love the polka dots and the stick pin, super cute!

anya said...

Dana, I love it! Fantastic job! I love the little row of buttons and the stick pin behind the sentiment - stamped on ribbon, no less! You rocked this challenge!

IamDerby said...

Adorable! Love the spots! I still need to get on this challenge, sheesh I really am behind!

Mariah said...

So cute! I love both *patterned* papers. I also really like the stamping on the ribbon. Great idea!