June 24, 2010

Sherrod Studio Blog Hop!


ETA: This post was scheduled...I don't know why blogger doesn't do it sometimes! *grumble*

Morning all! I'm participating in a blog hop today for Sherrod Studios. The owner, Kim, designs really great digital and clear stamps. Her family just went through a really rough time when their home was broken into while they were walking their kids to school. Most of their valuables were stolen, including their computers WITH ALL OF THEIR PHOTOS ON THEM! Can you imagine? *shudder* Not only do they feel violated, but they lost all their precious family memories.

Anyway, Kim and her husband are bouncing back and have decided to re-open their stamp store again, so we're here promoting it! I used the cute little bookworm digi image for this hop. Isn't he adorable?

A prize will be awarded to one commenter at the end of the hop. In order to be eligible you have to comment on EACH participant's Blog Hop post.

Dana (That's me, and you are here!)
Leah 
Be sure to visit each of these wonderful ladies' blogs and leave a comment! You could win an entire clear stamp set from Sherrod Studios (or a digital set if you prefer).

Thanks for stopping by!

27 comments:

Sasya said...

so funny card! :) cute~!!

Sue Ann said...

Total Total cuteness .....LOVE that worm.... and I have to say that some people just suck!! That is so horrible ~~ I would be so upset if that happened to me!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So sweet of you to put a likeness of me on the front of your card! LOL I always have my nose stuck in a book.

Your card is great and made me smile!

DonnaMundinger said...

So sorry to hear of Kim's tragedy. The stamps are adorable however. Love this card! xxD

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the lined paper with the abc's on it! A great touch!

Lauren

Davi said...

This is sooo cute! Love the bookworm on the print and the abc's are the perfect touch!

Jackie Pedro said...

How Ca-Yute, Dana! That worm is darling!!

Amy Kolling said...

Great card Dana! I love how you put a button on each of the scallops, the little stitching and the piercing!! I am really liking the ledger paper too!

Leah said...

SO cute Dana, love the fresh color combo and that worm is too cute:)

~amy~ said...

such a fun card!!! Love it!

aworld said...

Your card is darling. I love the bookworm,

It is so sad how some people can do such horrible things to others.

Glad to see they are bouncing back!

Alice said...

this is adorable!! lovely card!!

Kim said...

The bookworm is just so cute. Fanstastic job coloring him and love the colors on your card.

Kara said...

Such a cute little book worm:)
Kara

Кудрявая said...

What a fun card turned out! Bookworm makes smile. ))

B said...

Adorable! Love the distressy look and the worm over text!

Gayatri said...

Sooooo cute! I could see my daughter as that worm, Dana! Love it.

Kristy said...

I'm lovin' the worm! and your card :0)

Ayana Posadas said...

One word ---> Adorable!!! :)

Karen B. said...

He's so cute, and love the background he's on too.

Teresa said...

Cute card Dana!!

Mara Campbell said...

cutest worm ever! Great card, Dana!

Lee said...

This is so cute. I love the BG 'school' paper.

Debbie Gaydos said...

Awww, that's awful about their break-in!! Your card is sooo stinkin' cute, love that little bookworm.

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, Dana!

IamDerby said...

Oh this is so very cute! nice job!

Sue Lelli said...

That bookworn is so CUTE! LOVE it with the text background!!