I'm back with another new challenge for the CAS-ual Friday blog.
We were challenged to use a misting product or technique this week. I didn't get fancy, just a simple spritz of some glimmer mist, but you could easily make your own too!
1. Mask off part of your card, then spray. Remove mask to see results.
2. Dip a paintbrush or old toothbrush in some reinker and splatter by running a finger along the bristles or flicking it at the paper.
3. Add fine water droplets to your background of distress inked paper.
4. Utilize an airbrush system or marker misting tool.
5. Channel your inner child and spray ink or paint from a brush onto paper by blowing through a straw.
We were sponsored by Sweet Stamp Shop and got to work with a stamp set of our choice!
I chose Old School Rock and it's such a fun retro set, especially if you were of the 80s walkman/leg warmer persuasion as a teen! LOL (am I dating myself here?)
I hope you join us this week and give misting a try!
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a fabby weekend!