February 12, 2013

Some Valentines



Hello hello! 
My boys and I made valentines for friends, family, and classmates this weekend.
I allowed them to use my Copic markers for the first time *biting my nails* and they were thrilled!
I created this card which is a total case of this one, because I fell in love with this sassy, glasses-wearing girl image after seeing it, and immediately went and purchased several designs by the digital artist, Lori Boyd. This particular image is called Peyton. Isn't she a hoot?
Lori also sent me a few other images as a bonus and I have to admit to falling for them too:)
Talk about awesome Customer Service. That kind of  generosity really makes me glad to support such artists!
 
Here are the ones my older son made, also using some digital stamps by Lori Designs.


And after my youngest picked out what small "gift" he wanted to give his classmates this year (mini magnifying lenses), he and I created these: 
They say: "Hey Valentine, I've had my eye on you!"


So there you have it...a few things for St. Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Dana, I love how you and your boys got crafty over the weekend! Looks like they had a great time with your Copic markers--and they did a super job with them to boot. Your new digi is adorable! And Dyezan's magnifying glass cards are super clever! I'll bet your boys' classmates will love these Valentines :-)

Unknown said...

These are amazing, Dana! I will definitely have to try one of these ideas for next year's school treat. This year I had ALL the best intentions, and in then end picked up a freebie set of lollipop cards from a neighbor the night before the 14th... so sad. XO

LORi said...

Oh my...these are fabulous!! I love what you did with my artwork!! Super cute! Thanks Dana! Hugs -LORi