April 03, 2013

Pin-spired Birthday card

Hello! I hope everyone had a nice holiday. 
I'm sharing a card I made after being inspired by the Pinterest pin below.


I love the soft pastels of the bundle of chalk. So sweet. I chose to focus on the circle ends and the grosgrain ribbon. By stamping several sizes of circles in a square shape, it looked like a gift, so I added the bow!

Denami Supplies

Several Denami DT members have creations for you inspired by this same photo, so check them out on the Blog!

Thanks for stopping by, have a good one!
XOXO,

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I absolutely love this Dana...all the colors are fabulous.

Lindsay said...

Looooooove this Dana!!

Lisa said...

Soft and beautiful Dana, I just love this!!

Barb M said...

Absolutely creative, gorgeous, fun and perfectly executed! Awesome design and one I'll be CASEing for upcoming birthdays ;)

Greta said...

Love, love, love your card, Dana--just wonderful!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

So beautiful Dana! Love your color choice. TFS

Loly Borda-Towery said...

So beautiful Dana! Love your color choice. TFS

Linda said...

Lovely card! The colors are so soft, but I just like all that variety!