June 29, 2013

Some Saturday goodness:)


Happy Saturday!
I'm visiting my mom and childhood home this weekend because my youngest son has been at "grandma camp" for a week. I miss him so much when he's away! 


I've been having fun with my Casual Friday stamps though, now that I don't have an 8 YO wanting my attention every time I get a free moment ;)

Stamps used:
Casual Elegance
Countdown
Zigs & Zags
Wonderful Words
Truth Is

For the second card, I did doodle a bit on the flower from Wonderful Words, before coloring it in with Copics, and I drew the leaves myself before cutting them out. I've been in a colorful mood lately and I think it's showing in my cards! *grin*

Thanks for stopping by, 
XOXO

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Dana I think these are a couple of my faves from you!! They're so happy and summery, very pretty. Enjoy your weekend ;)

Mary Maruscak said...

I love the blue and green and the BG design of your second card! Very pretty!

Michele Gross said...

I just love these, they are sooooo pretty!

~Tammy~ said...

Saturday Goodness is right...(or in my case Wednesday) These are perfect and totally terrific!