November 13, 2013

Out Loud

ETA:  I apparently mistakenly scheduled this post for DECEMBER 13...*facepalm*

Good morning (or afternoon or evening)!
I'm back with a sneak peek of the last set November being released tomorrow at Casual Fridays Stamps

ETA: all three new sets are available NOW in the store!!

Today's peeks are focused on one AWESOME set designed by Michele called Out Loud.
It's full of text! Cursive, playful, classic, and modern text all abound in this one great set.

Not only did I use Out Loud here, but I also couldn't resist playing with the die from Funky Square Tags as well. Layered together with a bit of ink the two diecuts look like a modern flower. 

Go see what the other girls have created...I'm so honored to be working with such a talented group. Honestly, those girls blow me away with their creativity each month.

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

No comments: