January 15, 2014

Curtain Call Challenge


Woo hoo! I'm playing along with the Curtain Call challenge today and I'm so excited!
I've been "lurking" from afar but decided to come out and play because Denami is the sponsor for this challenge and I couldn't resist! 


This picture makes me think of sweet, romantic, old-fashioned letter writing to the one you admire. Those gorgeous orange flowers really popped out at me, so I incorporated their color and that of the old book into my card. Of course the doily, hearts, and twine are obvious:)

If you want to play along there is a great prize up for grabs...

I used the Heart Envelope stamp and paired it with the Open Box and Sending You Love. I originally had another envelope right in front of the box as if it fell out once opened, but when I was carrying the card to photograph it, the envelope fell off and stuck to the bottom of my shoe. *sad face* 
Needless to say, it was not really "fixable." 
So there seems to be a larger space than there should be on the front of my card, but oh well! *shrug*

Be sure to check out the Curtain Call blog for all the details on the challenge! I hope you'll play along!

Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous day:)

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun Dana!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Dana! Love the mix of papers and sweet doily. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Curtain Call!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous Dana, so glad the Denami team played along with us at the Curtain Call!

Stacey Schafer said...

SO gorgeous, Dana! love the explosion of love you created here! thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call! make sure to link up in the gallery so EVERYONE sees this amazing card!

Jingle said...

This is so totally cute! Love the envelopes stuffed into the box!

Unknown said...

wowza! this is awesome! i love the colors you pulled from the graphic, fabulous design!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Dana! I love that you pulled the warm orange and golden yellow from the inspiration photo. And I love the box full of love letters!!

Greta said...

Sweet card, Dana! Love the doily!

~Tammy~ said...

Your card is perfect Dana! I love the sweet sentiment too!

Emily Keaton said...

This is oh so fun and pretty, Dana!

Lisa Petrella said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE, Dana! LOVE this sweet little creation! The box stuffed with love notes, that gorgeous doily, the colors....ahhh...beautiful! And I'm realizing I don't have that Heart Envelope stamp--what?!?! Better fix that situation quick!

Deb said...

Dana, this is perfect just the way it is! I love everything about it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Dana. Love that cute box image. The doily makes this so elegant. Great take on the photo!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Such a Too Cute creaton!!! I'm like everyone else I just love the box full of Love and the colors you pulled together are lovely.