October 20, 2010

Wild floral


Because I rambled a lot yesterday, I will keep today's post brief.

I made this for Sasya's Sketch this week. Some pretty patterned paper, a few embellishments, a simple sentiment and WHALAH!

Here is the sketch if you want to play along with us, isn't it fab?

Thanks for all the sweet comments yesterday, they made me smile.


Love this shot! You can see the tiny pearls I added to the centers of several flowers and the angle I created with the border sentiment strip.

I hope you play along with us this week at Sasya's Sketches. Next week will be my last and I'm so sad! (DT members can only serve 2 consecutive terms and this is my second)

Thanks for stopping by today friends,
*mwah*

22 comments:

Keva said...

Ooh...I love all of the details and the flowers are great. Love the sketch. Think I'll play along this week. :)

Karen B. said...

One utterly awesome creation, what a great way to vamp up some pretty cool patterned paper.

Lindsay said...

This is lovely Dana! All that floral goodness is so fun! Love it! I am sad too, because i love always love what you do with her sketches! Boo!

Rhonda said...

Lovely Dana!! Your flowers are simply fabulous.

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! Love the flowers and pearls!

Leah said...

Love this...I have this paper and this is a great way to use it:)

Lee said...

Very pretty paper and those pearls are a great finishing touch.

Jennifer K said...

I think you captured "mother" just perfectly with the gorgeous colors, florals, and pearls. Lovely!

Amy Kolling said...

What a beautiful floral card Dana! Love the pearls and the flower border.....it's all so perfect! You have done amazing things with these sketches girly....really amazing!

Unknown said...

Dana, this card is really pretty! the flowers u used are so prefect!

B said...

Oh so lovely! Love the paper and the fun flowers!

IamDerby said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dana

Jay Gee said...

This is so feminine and pretty Dana!

Mary Maruscak said...

I can't say enough about this design. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

Sherry Eckblad said...

absolutley beautiful as usual my friend. I am going to miss seeing your awesome creations on Sasya's Sketches this term.

Tigriswillreign said...

This is a stunner, Dana! Love those flowers and the sentiment on a border punched piece!

Ayana Posadas said...

There's so much I love about this card, Dana... the colors, the flowers, the dimension... Everything is just SO pretty!!!

Mara Campbell said...

My favorite thing is that beautiful green flower up in the corner!! Gorgeous card, Dana!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this Dana, so pretty and feminine!

Dorcas said...

This is ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous!!!! WOW! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

IamDerby said...

This is just perfectly accesorized! I love it

V-eva said...

Невероятно красиво, очень нравятся цвета!