July 27, 2012

CAS-ual Friday (colors)

Oh Friday, I've been waiting for you all week! *smile*
I'm on holiday right now, and hopefully have my feet in the sand at the water's edge by the time you read this. Do you have any fun plans coming up?



You could join in this week's clean & simple challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!
I love playing with a color challenge and these are just such bright, bold colors to work with:)

I've been vocal about how I think CAS should be "clean & sophisticated," rather than "clean & simple," and this card helps reiterate my point. It looks clean without being simple...right? 
Anyway, stamps are by Verve from their Great Friends set.

Our sponsor this week is Stop and Scrap! Be sure to check them out!


I hope you'll join us this week because I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Link up your CAS project to the CAS-ual Friday blog so we can all see:)

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my...hope you are having a fabulous time at the beach! I love those Verve Stamps...so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I was going to say it looks Gorgeous and Simple, but look at the acronym--GAS. LOL! It is beautiful.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Sophisticated, why of course!!!! Simple doesn't mean plain though. Hope you're enjoyin your r&r.

Unknown said...

Do share about your day at the beach! Sophisticated?.... yes. Perhaps I'll finally play along if I think of CAS that way. I admire white space but it petrifies me at my craft table. Love your woodgrain with the crisp pattern!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous texture and love the stamping on the inner panel. The panel is bright against the blue card and eye catching. LOVE it, Dana!

Aimes said...

Wowzers! Bold and bright! Love it!
Hugs!
x

Unknown said...

Love it! Love how you combined the colors! So bright & cheerful! ;o)

Deb said...

Gorgeous verve stamps! Love what you did with the color challenge, Dana!

Anonymous said...

Dana, this is stamped perfection!!! I will be raiding my stash today to find out if I have a similar stamp, it's so bold and beautiful!

Christina said...

Definitely clean and sophisticated! You've really rocked these colors together!

Unknown said...

so pretty! so so so beautiful!