October 19, 2012

SUPER special CAS-ual Fridays!


IT'S TIME!!!
The day we've all been waiting for :)
The reveal of the SECRET announcement from CAS-ual Fridays and the new "little sister" is here~!


If you want to go check out the blog to see the news I'll wait...

In case you aren't aware, there will be a party happening ALL WEEK and prizes galore will be handed out! Special guests will be popping in, contests will be won, and history will be made! 
*giggle* 
Ok, so I got a bit carried away...* sheepish grin*
But seriously, it will be a grand ole time:)

One of the secrets is our new sponsor this week for the challenge of "over the edge."
Did you go see the surprise yet? 
The stamps I used in the above card are from our sponsor.
I've been singing that song by Styx (Mr. Roboto) ever since I created this card too! *chuckle*

I really hope you'll join us all this week for the PARTY happening at CAS-ual Fridays.
Create a clean & simple project with something hanging over the edge and link it up!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

7 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

haha, I thought about the Styx song too when I saw your card! What a cool design you made without using any colors. So elegant!

Lynn said...

I love the bold black and white...and cracking up about the Styx song!

Lisa said...

FUN card Dana ~ new song in my head too!!

cardsbymo said...

Domo, domo, domo, domo....thanks now that song is stuck in my head too! LOL Great card too.

Ruza Rebel said...

Love the black/white card! Super cool!

Christy Q @ SchnauzerCrafts Creations said...

How cool is this - I love the striking CAS look of your card!

IamDerby said...

This is a great card! Love the striking black and white color scheme