March 19, 2014

Inspired by...Kim


Hello friends!
It's been a week since my last post and a lot has been happening here in my world. I turned 37...*smile*, my youngest joined the school musical, we had 4 days with weather above freezing, and I've been cooking and baking up a storm at home.
What's been happening with you? 

Today the Denami DT is sharing projects based on one of YOUR cards.


This month it's Kim! Check out her original card here: Kim's card

I really liked the striped turquoise frame around her card so I kept that theme, and the black twine she used inspired me to make my own frame for the little Woodland Friends stamp. I used the exact same stamp, only I separated the critters into their own cubbies:)
I liked Kim's use of the Balloon Trio so I kept that as well. Because I wanted the sentiment to fit into my cut frame I used a different Happy Birthday stamp.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations, along with a NEW one by Kim herself at the Denami Blog today!
If you'd like to submit some of YOUR own creations to be considered for the "Inspired By" feature, click here

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Ahhhhh to be 37 again!!! Happy belated birthday Dana, hope it was a good one! Your card is adorable, love them all peeking out of the window!

Deb said...

Dana, this is fabulous! I love how you separated your images. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was fabulous. I have been busy organizing my home... the past 7 months!!! It's a slow, slow process. Life seems to get in the way. lol.

Lisa Petrella said...

Dana, I love your super cute and totally fun take on Kim's inspiration card!!! Hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday and did something extra special to celebrate!! Sounds like life is good! That's great to hear!!! YAY! I've been stamping up a storm----making thank you notes for all of my birthday surprises! I've also been reading The Luminaries, trying out some new recipes, and hiking a bit!

Diane Jaquay said...

Dana, this is so clever! I love how you separated the animals into their own little frames; it showcases their individual cuteness! Is your "frame" a die or did you create that on your own? We enjoyed warmer temps this weekend here in PA, and now they're predicting SNOW for tomorrow (UGH!) Will Spring EVER get here lol?!! And Happy Birthday to you :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Love your perfectly colored animals, they are SO cute! Wish I could send some Vegas sun your way to warm you up! Happy belated Bday... I'll be 37 in May.

Emily Keaton said...

Tee, hee! So sweet, Dana! Happy (belated) birthday to you!!