April 24, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ila, my fellow blogger and faithful commenter, has tagged me. I am supposed to list 7 random facts/habits about myself and then tag 7 others. I don't know how I feel yet about "passing it on," but I am very willing to post here about my own craziness. If you are reading this, and don't mind being tagged, please leave a comment and I will tag you for sure!

  1. My favorite food is lima beans.
  2. I'm not ambidextrous (able to use both hands equally), but there are certain things I can ONLY do with one hand or the other. Write, draw/paint, cook, eat= left hand. Cut with scissors, sew, dial a phone, use a key in a lock= right hand.
  3. I used to bite my toenails. I know...ewww, but only when they were clean.
  4. My first ever paid job was tying grape vines in the vineyards around my hometown.
  5. I met my best friend when I was 2 1/2. She is still my best friend.
  6. I am related to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. He's my Grandmother's great-great uncle. My middle name is Wadsworth too, because it was my grandmother's maiden name.
  7. I like being different. I fear being "one of the crowd."

No comments: