April 24, 2007

Playing with my new stamps

Because Julee sent me some fun new stamps from Amuse, I thought I'd have a go with them last night. They are quite cute! I created this card because I thought the two elephants would make a good engagement card for a couple who aren't into "classic", but when I was done it was just "too cute" for what I had envisioned. Oh well, I had fun playing!SUPPLIES: Amuse stamps, SU CS, Bazzill CS, Prima flowers, Ribbon unknown, brads are MM, ink is SU and Ranger, white liquid applique, Cuttlebug embossing folder.
I put a drop of reinker on a fantastix and used it like a marker to color in the elephants, and I also added liquid applique to the ribbon because I didn't have a pale yellow one with polka dots and I thought it needed it. The center of the primas have hole-punched CS touched with dark blue glitter-glue.


Ila said...

Beautiful card!! Gotta love Elephants!!

You've been tagged...check my blog.

Allison said...

This is super cute...I love those stamps!

Shadowcatcher said...

How adorable! Glad you're having fun with your new stamps!