August 10, 2009

My Favorite Things Exchange

My Favorite Things Exchange

Up for something fun?
Nichole, over at Casa De Leche is hosting a summer fun exchange. I just signed up and am hoping some of you will too! How fun is this idea? You put a few of your favorite things into a box, mail it to someone, and get a box in return of someone else's favorite things.
I'm already thinking about what is going into the box...
--a copy of my favorite book
--some PTI ribbon, buttons and white CS
--smarties (YUM!)
--my favorite recipes?
--a CD of some of my fave songs
--what else? (I probably shouldn't put fruit in the box although I love it!)

This is almost like a RAK, only you are sure to get one in return (and it's not so random...).

So click on the logo above and sign up!
I'll be back this evening with another card.

Dana

No comments: