February 03, 2011

For the Love of Grids


Is this bright enough for you? *grin*

I am so tired of the cold, dreary, gloomy days of this deep, dark winter. I needed something to brighten things up! Cue this fun new set from Practicing Creativity Designs, called For the Love of Grids.

It has three different grid-like background stamps and one tiny dot. I used all three grid stamps on this card. The hatch pattern is so good for adding texture, the diamond patten is under the hot air balloon, and the classic grid (just like graph paper!) is along the bottom of the card.

I didn't have anything like this in my stamp collection so I have been having so much fun playing with it! And grids are so trendy and hip right now! Paired with Look Up Additions this card just makes me happy! *wink*

Go see what Courtney, Karen, and Valerie have to show you too...I'm so lucky to be working with such talented stampers. *sigh*
For the Love of Grids will be released at midnight tonight at PCD. It retails for just $13.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a tremendous Thursday!
*mwah*

23 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fab fun & wonderfully bright card..I love it!!

Ujjwal said...

what a fun,bright card!! And the sentiment goes so well :)

Кудрявая said...

Какая яркая и сочная открытка!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh yes, that is one bright card and I love it.

Ted said...

Love these bright colors, Dana! That hatch is QUITE intriguing. :) Thanks for making the card!

yyam said...

This is just awesome Dana! Love the bright colors! And the sentiment!:)

Keva said...

Aw, that sentiment is so neat..really cute. I love the bright colors and the different patterns are so cool.

Amy Kolling said...

The hatch background is just lovely and definitely my favorite! I love those panels using it here! You always put together such great color combos!!

Christina said...

This is just the card I needed to see after the last two days of snow! I love those bright colors and the fun balloon!

Jen Carter said...

Love this colorful card! Those panels are so fun and the design is really great! Adding a bow, a button and some twine and you certainly can't go wrong! Very cute!

Laura.K said...

Wow, such a beautiful card. I love all those bright colors.

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely card Dana!
TFS.

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, Dana! I love how you combined all the grid patterns - I'm especially liking the hatch! I can't quite tell... is it just stamped or embossed too?

It's definitely a card to brighten anyone's day! :)

Sue Ann said...

LOVE THE HATCH PATTERN ........ LOVE LOVE LOVE IT and the panels you made with it are so fun and cheerful!! Fabby card there young lady!!!

B said...

So fun! Love the colors and the fun hatch pattern!

Clare said...

So fun! I am LOVIN' the colors, as I am so sick of winter too!

Karen B. said...

Spectacular colors and design! So cheery, must makes me smile.

Lindsay said...

What a breath of fresh air Dana! I love those bright colors!

Unknown said...

Love the colors. So bright and cheerful!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

YES! This is beautiful and so bright and lovely!

Mara Campbell said...

I love how bright it is!! So fun and the grid is a great design. And a super fun sentiment, too!!

~Tammy~ said...

Dana, I always love your take on things! I also love the color pallet you worked with here! So happy!!! :-)

Valerie said...

Masterful use of the grids Dana - and your color combo on this card is beautiful!! So happy & honored to be on this team with you :)