May 18, 2011

Sketch challenge


Good morning friends!
How is everyone?

Isn't this card fun? I made it for a sketch challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts
And guess what? 
I DESIGNED THE SKETCH! Woot Woot! Wanna see?


 Fun, huh?
For my card, I used digital stamps from our sponsor,  The Cutting Cafe,
and can I just say how adorable this bicycle is? Love
They also sell really nifty cutting files and I can't wait to get my hands on some.

The cutting cafe blinkie

If you feel like joining us and playing with my sketch, 
check out the Card Challenges at Simply Scrapping Crafts! 
The winner of this week's challenge gets three digital files from our sponsor! YAY!

Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all to pieces!

11 comments:

Kara said...

i love this...especially those little white dots!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh....love it!

Brandi said...

Dana,
I love that bicycle image! Those white dots and faux stitching just pop against the black background. Great card!
Brandi

Lindsay said...

How fun Dana! I love the impressed background and pair the black with red and kraft, Winner in my book! Love this card!

Keva said...

This is so sweet. Great sketch you created and you're right - the bike IS adorable.

Christina said...

That bicycle is super cute! Such a bold and fun design Love the dots you added with the gel pen to reinforce the scallops and hearts.

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME work, Dana!! LOVE how you showcase that vintage bike image!

Pauline said...

This is an amazing card, love the colour combo and the sketch too, so striking!

B said...

Oh how fun! What a fun sketch and I love your white accents with the gel pen!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely card (love the black) and your sketch kicks butt!

IamDerby said...

Loving this! The heart paper is perfect for the black base.