December 08, 2012

8 Happy Nights (night one)



Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends and loved ones:)

Tonight marks the start of the traditional 8-day candle-lighting ceremony, and the DT for Casual Friday Stamps is joining in using the new set call 8 Happy Nights

I happen to be night one:)
For the first card, I simply stamped the star repeatedly and colored around them with a copic marker, allowing the white stars to stand out. The sentiment was heat embossed in white.
The second card was just random stamping on a sheet of cardstock and then I cut out the shape of a dreidel, inked the edges, and adhered the pieces to pale grey cardstock matted with dark blue.
I really like this 8 Happy Nights set.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out the CFS blog each night for the next 8 days to see some spectacular creations.
XOXO,

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Dana these are delightful! LOVE the second card with your fun dreidel!