December 03, 2012

Celebrating


Ugh. Monday.
But its time for a new challenge on the Denami blog so I'm happy:)
This time it's CELEBRATIONS!


I chose a new baby as my "celebration" because I have been dying to ink up that sweet little girl or doll stamp in my stash for ages now:) And it pairs so well with the scripty sentiment, don't you think?

Products used:

Join us in this theme challenge and you could be one of the lucky three spotlighted players. One of the three will win a Denami Gift certificate worth $20!

Be sure to stop by the blog and play along with us:)

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Well how sweet is this! Your faux stitching looks great Dana and of course I'm lovin the polka dots ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute!!! Love the ribbon tabs with buttons!

Emily Keaton said...

ADORABLE, Dana! I love this girly baby card. :)

Unknown said...

Sweet card! ;)

Deb said...

Dana, that baby doll image is so sweet and perfect for the challenge! Love it!