April 09, 2014

Happy Easter

For my Casual Friday Stamps sneak peek post, click here

Good Morning! (It's morning somewhere, right?)
I'm sharing a few Easter cards I created as part of the Product Spotlight happening this week at Denami.

This sweet and perfectly sized sentiment is on sale all week for 10% off, so grab it now! I like to send out a few each year Easter Cards and I usually reach for this sentient. It just fits.

I heat embossed the Medium Basket in white and cut it out. I couldn't resist adding a bunch of Tulips that were colored, cut out, and glittered, and a few colorful eggs from the Solid Egg Border as well:) Purple has always meant Easter to me...sort of a royal color, showing the rebirth of all that went dormant during winter. 

Here is another card where I used the same sentiment.

I began by stamping a sheet of green cardstock with two vine/leaf stamps for a swirly pattern; Solid Leaf Vine, and Solid Leaf Sprig. I cut it to fit my tall cardbase. Then I added my white focal cardstock piece with some hollyhock dies that I colored. I pierced the edges and stamped the Grass border along the bottom. All it needed was the sentiment, Happy Easter, and a button and a bow. 

To see all the beautiful cards created by the DT using this Happy Easter stamp, check out the Denami Blog.

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

10 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Dana, these are so beautiful! These speak the beauty of spring! Beautifully showcased!

Harriet said...

Your Easter card is lovely. The color, the contrast...wow.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Dana, these are beautiful! Love the tulips springing up from the basket and the cute Easter eggs. Your second card is just as pretty as can be, great design!

Deb said...

Dana, I love your tulip filled basket. This is simply beautiful!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful creations, Dana! Love how you colored and glittered the tulips in the first one---and the way you folded the sentiment banner! And I love the colored die-cut and stamped leaves on the background of the second one!!!

cghundley said...

Very pretty and I
like the bright
colors, especially
on the vine.
Carla from Utah

Curt in Indy said...

Awesome cards! The second one is my favorite because I love the background and the color scheme of the card. Super job on these! Best, Curt
PS I really enjoyed reading your profile. . . very creative!

Diane Jaquay said...

BOTH of these are awesome, gf!!! I LOVE those hollyhock stems, and the Easter basket filled with flowers is lovely!! Have a terrific day :)

Greta said...

I adore your cards, Dana! I reached for one of the same stamps for the hop--great minds think alike--LOL!

Unknown said...

THIS is stunning! I love the colored die cuts against the white panel. The simple pierced edge is just the right amount of detail...I love green and you've done it justice here. A gorgeous creation!