April 16, 2014

Inspired by Barb

ETA: I accidentally scheduled this for 6 PM not AM...*smacking myself in the head*


Hello!
Have you seen the new feature called Inspired By on the Denami Blog?
It features one of YOUR creations and the DT's twist on it.
Today we are showcasing Barb:)


It's soft, layered, gorgeous, and full of so many details! That girl can really create. I can only dream of having her talent. Plus, Barb is the sweetest person and leaves really nice comments:)

I chose to stay true to her original design by keeping the LO and the elements, and just switching around the colors and stamps. 

My crooked BG panel uses the Dahlia flower stamped repeatedly, overlayed by the Large Dot Swirls in pale green, and the Mini Heart in hot pink. The tag is stamped with Dragonfly, and layered with white embossed You're The Best sentiment. I kept the very same double color twine bow as it still matched perfectly! 

Be sure to check out the Denami blog to see how the rest of the DT was inspired by Barb, including Barb herself! 

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous, Dana!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you reversed the colors Dana, this is fabulous!!

~Tammy~ said...

So fun Dana! Love the dragonfly stamp. Thanks now I need to add another stamp to my wish list! :-)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO pretty, Dana, makes me happy just to look at it :)

Deb said...

Dana, this is gorgeous! I love how you used Dahlia and your pearls are beautiful! Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Oh Dana, I'm so sorry for stopping by so late! I meant to check back later in the day but got sidetracked (old age! lol)...I LOVE your take on the inspiration! The patterned paper you've created is so soft and pretty...and I adore that pink chevron bg paper!

P.S. You are too kind!! Your talent far surpasses mine, my friend. I love your style, creativity and generous heart. You're a doll! Hugs hugs!!!

Linda said...

Miss seeing your beautiful work! Hope all is well with you.