April 09, 2014

Sneak Peek-Casual Vine Dies


Okay, its the last day of sneak peeks with the Casual Fridays Stamps team, and this one is my personal favorite:) 
Casual Vine FriDie.
It perfectly matches the Casual Elegance stamp set and now I don't have to fussy cut that beautiful vine out! 
I die cut 3 pieces of green cardstock with the vine and then switched the centers out for contrast. A bow, a button, and a simple sentiment from Stop was all that it needed. 

Be sure to see what gorgeous samples the rest of the DT has for you on the CFS blog
One lucky winner from all the comments will be happy dancing today:)

All new FriDies will be available after the full reveal at midnight tonight. 

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you used this pretty vine die cut Dana, lovely card!

Harriet said...

Wow, ribbon, bow and wonderful dimensional eye candy use of the die. Thanks.

Jingle said...

Very pretty! I love the different greens!

cghundley said...

Beautiful card,
love the greens.
Carla from Utah

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the mix of green tones, very clever the way you combined these cuts!

sharrilou said...

Love this inlaid die look. I must break out the cuttlefish soon and try it for myself.

Greta said...

Love, love, love this card, Dana! Creative & beautiful!