February 12, 2017

Little One

I'm posting for the first time in several years. 
Yeah, I know. YEARS. 
But life has a funny way of creeping in on your hobbies and passions, creating chaos. I didn't actually do any stamping for more than a year! I discovered Zentangle and became slightly obsessive because it really spoke to my need for calm and zen. It helped me through a very rough patch almost like meditation or a good therapist. 
While I AM back to stamping cards, I've avoided my blog as it just seemed too in-depth. Instagram is easier! Or, maybe I'm just lazy... *grin*


Let's get right to it, shall we? 








I made this card today for an upcoming baby shower I'm attending. Looking through my stamps I saw the cute open lined images in Bitty Baby Blessings and couldn't resist. I also used Inside & Out: Baby, and Polka Dot Basics. Patterned paper is from Echo Park.

Excuse the horrible, late-night, iphone photo. *shrug* Laziness struck again because I didn't want to go up to the den to grab my camera. If I get around to re-taking it, I'll update this post, but I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you. HA. 

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is so sweet...welcome back!