February 20, 2017

Brushed Blooms

Good Morning. Happy Presidents Day!

Have you been following the 10 year anniversary celebration of Papertrey Ink?
It's interesting to see some of the older sets that I love being showcased. I don't have a LOT of the newer ones, because my stamping time dwindled in recent years so naturally, my purchasing did too:)  However, I have a few more recent sets and one of them is Brushed Blooms


I tend to reach for this set when I have a sympathy card or just need to let someone know I'm thinking of them. The flowers and leaves can be made to look soft and almost like they have a filter over them. 



Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a good one, 

5 comments:

Angela Lemmons said...

Your card is beautiful!! I ❤❤❤ the colors!

Donna Cala said...

LOVE!

nancy said...

I just spotted this card on Pinterest and had to come take a closer look since Brushed Blooms is one of my favorite stamp sets. What a wonderful idea to stamp a floral cluster and then cut it out. My dependence on dies has grown so much that I forget to look at sets outside of the way they're presented. Thank you for this reminder to try something different. It is a lovely card.

Linda said...

Dana! I can't believe I just found your new blog posts! I have missed your soft and pretty style of stamping since the DeNami blog hops! So glad to see you are stamping again! Love this card!

Greta said...

Hi Dana, Saw this card in Pinterest & had to come take a look! Absolutely gorgeous flowers & elements--love it! Hope you're well!