February 13, 2017

On My Couch...again.


Good morning! 
So now that my foray back into blogging has happened (did you see yesterday's post?), I can't seem to stop. *smile*

I made these a few days ago as a customer's request.


She wanted something cheerful yet comforting. A bright plaid, patterned, comfy couch and chair seemed to fit the bill. I'm thinking I might need to make a few more of these:)

Stamps: On My Couch, and On My Couch additions (for the rug). Patterned papers by Lawn Fawn, and My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by, 

5 comments:

paperkicks said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your pattern combinations!

Sandy Kay said...

Very nice, Dana - love the design and colors you chose! I also remember you from far back on the PTI forum!

samantha's cards said...

Love this ! so fun

Julia Aston said...

Love the plaids!

~amy~ said...

#madforplaid