March 16, 2007

Quick TY card

I sent this quick-to-make thank you card to Sarah from Craft Critique when she mailed me a ton of awesome blog candy. I LOVE pear images and stamps. I actually have quite a collection of various pear stamps, but I didn't have SU!'s "Fresh Fruit" set until this past Christmas when my awesome friend and fellow blogger, Bobbie, searched it out and bought it for me! She so sweet and good to me. Yesterday she had flowers delivered to my house during my lunch hour and the arrangement included a big BLACK carnation right in the middle... cracked me up! When I talked to her she said that because I turned 30, she wanted to send me 30 black roses but the florist didn't have them! *chuckle*
This card uses PP from MAMBI, stamps and CS from SU!, chalk ink by Versamagic, black ink is ranger archival, and brads from MM. I don't have an oval punch, so I drew and cut it out freehand (hence the terrible jagged edges), and used McGill's retro word tags punch, for the green tabs.

1 comment:

Craft Accident said...

And it is proudly displayed on my mantle! thanks so much!!!