March 05, 2007

RAKS

One of these cards might be headed to a mailbox near you! I made these as RAKS on Friday and had so much fun doing it. I sometimes feel pressured to create something that I know someone will like, but these cards were fun to put together because I didn't have any one person in mind while making them.
I used Bazzill CS, image stamp and ribbon from SU, sentiment from Papertrey Ink, primas, stickles, white gel pen, Versamagic chalk ink, and ranger archival black ink.
This card uses CS, ribbon, ink, and image stamp from SU, sentiment from Papertrey Ink, cuttlebug embossing folder, MM snaps, and Chatterbox PP. I was inspired to use these 70s era colors when buying a candy bar for my DH. He loves Mr. Goodbar whose packaging is yellowish and brown with touches of red. I omitted the red for the card though, it seemed too much.

Keeps your eyes open for one of these to show up in your mailbox!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of those cards.I just don't know who people come up with these ideas but you do it well.

Allison Rankin said...

These look great esp. with the PaperTray sentiments!

Dana said...

Thanks ladies!