October 27, 2007

We have a winner!

Random.org generated a winner for the blog candy this morning (ok, so it wasn't quite at 9AM EST, but it was close).

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
30
Timestamp: 2007-10-27 13:38:45 UTC


So Kristina, you are the winner! I will email you this morning!

Her comment: Kristina said...
I agree with many other posters about masculine sets that don't include hunting, sports, cars etc. Something more modern! I am always in need of sympathy sets that says something besides with deepest sympathy and not a flower! Maybe something a bit more modern looking. Thanks for a chance at the blog candy!ruok72@gmail.com

WOW, so many of you want some fresh, modern masculine stamps. Really, these stamp companies need to get on the ball!
Thanks for playing everyone, I think this was the most comments I've ever gotten in 9 months of blogging!

2 comments:

Risa said...

Congratulations to the winner Dana!
I was on vacation and I missed out leaving a comment on the awesome candy. The lucky winner is really in for a treat. I love your card Dana...you are on a roll girl!
malieta:)

Kristina H said...

I'm here and really excited to be a blog winner! Can't wait to try out my first Verve set! I sent you an email with my addy.
Kristina