February 24, 2012

CAS-ual Friday (punny)


Tee hee! Sometimes puns are cute and clever, no?
Of course there are always the ones that make you groan and roll your eyes, but I'm hoping this wasn't one of those times! *grin*

This week's CAS-ual Friday challenge is...


Yep. Bring out those punny stamps and get your jest on.
*smile*

I used this adorable set from our sponsor, Skipping Stones Designs, called Friendly Fruit
I admit to a weakness for fruit stamps...and this set is too cute with all the pun-filled sentiments to match. 
In fact, Skipping Stones has an entire category of humorous stamps, so go check them out!

And after you've made something using a pun, link up to Cas-ual Fridays for a chance at an awesome prize from our sponsor!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll join us us!

XOXO,

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh those fruity images really pop on the dark card base!
Great puny sentiment too :0)
Jenny x

Lindsay said...

This is too fun Dana! I loooove that fruit set! Great card my friend!

Marlena M. said...

Love the fruity fun here. ;)

Aimes said...

Super punny, Dana! :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Yvette said...

Super Fun!

Mara Campbell said...

I love the big stack of fruit! And fun sentiment to match.

Pauline said...

This is a great pun, and a fabulous image, looks wonderful against the black background.

Carole said...

Fruity fresh and delightful. You got you zesty jest on for sure.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card, I should try other colored bases... thanks for the inspiration.

~Tammy~ said...

Dana, this is so sweet! I love the brightly stacked fruit against the gray card base! Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

Delicious card! Love the stacked fruit! ;o)

wifeycookie said...

Oh this is really cute, Dana! I love punny, too, and this is just perfect. No facepalm moment for me there! LOL :)

Cheers,
Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Mary Jo said...

Who wouldn't want to open a card titled Juicy news?! lol Love this! The bright colors on the dark neutral are yummy!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great card and punny sentiment.

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Too fun! This would work well some Denami stamps I have!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Dana I love your fruity punny card!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some love!!
hugs,
Ellen