February 07, 2012

Sketch Challenge


Morning all! Check out the new sketch challenge up on the Denami blog today.
Its a really cute one. 
I love that it can really be turned any which way and still look good.


The DT really went all out and I think this is the most diverse set of samples we've ever created for the same challenge. 
Very cool!
Check it out here, on the blog. 

For my sample I used the tiny flowers from the Elegant Florals set, the gorgeous long Bamboo leaves, and the small Congratulations. I loved using the iridescent aquamarine cardstock and wish you could see the shimmer! That brown grosgrain ribbon makes the best bows. 

Be sure to play along with us for a chance at a $20 gift certificate to the Denami Store
Also, three lucky players will be spotlighted for their efforts!

Thanks for stopping by,
*mwah*

PS: I'm drawing a name tonight for my giveaway HERE, so now's your last chance to enter!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Dana! I love those little flowers, so fab!

Emily Keaton said...

This is so beautiful, Dana!! Truly elegant. And those colors really speak to me! You are *so* right about the diverse samples for this sketch. It was so fun to see all of them!

Sara Mac said...

WOW, this card is stunning Dana! The aqua and orange just pop against the chocolate. Love everything about this.

JanR said...

This is simply lovely!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous elegant card! Love the colors! ;o)

Lisa Elton said...

BEAUTIFUL Dana! Your colors look wonderful mixed with the rich chocolate. And what a yummy bow!