February 14, 2012

Happy St. Valentine's Day!


Happy St. Valentine's Day everyone!
My wish for each and every person is to feel loved today and every day. (((Hugs)))


I won't go into my usual tirade about how lots of folks (and all stores) have dropped the "Saint" part of St. Valentine's Day...you can read past posts on my blog on this day. *chuckle*
But seriously folks, we don't go around saying "Happy Patrick's Day," do we? *grin*

The above card is for my husband. Stamps are PTI, Impression plate by Taylored Expressions, ribbon by May Arts.


This card is for a friend.
Heart stamps by The Craft's Meow, Glasses by Lawn Fawn, impression plate by Taylored Expressions, Sentiment was computer generated.


I whipped these simple cards up last night for my boys to find in their lunchboxes today at school.
Aren't they cute?
Dies from WPlus9, "You're my favorite" part of the sentiment is from The Craft's Meow, the "valentine" part is PTI.

I'm wishing you all a wonderful day of love!
Thanks for stopping by,
XOXOX

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super sweet cards Dana!

Jennifer K said...

Happy St. Valentine's Day to you, too, Dana! I love that you insist on keeping the "Saint" part of the name. Gorgeous cards!

Miriam Prantner said...

These cards are great! I love that impression plate, but my favorites are the last two with all those hearts. So pretty!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Dana,
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I love guests who leave comments!!! <3, <3, <3!
These cards you made for valentines day are adorable. I can't think of a 'funner' color combination than Kraft, Bright Red, Black and White. Lovely.

Clare said...

LOVE all your Valentines, Dana! Particularly like that eyeglass card - so funny!
And your comment about St Patricks day totally made me laugh! I do agree with you on saying St. Valentines though. ;)

Sara Mac said...

Dana you are such a talented card maker! I love every one of these. The boys' cards are too cute. And I love the hearts IP that you used. I didn't even know Taylored Expressions had impression plates. I really have to crawl out from this PTI rock I live under:)

Emily Keaton said...

Such sweet, sweet cards, Dana! All of these are so creative, and I LOVE the pocket and envie you included on the ones for your boys!

Joyce said...

Happy St. Valentine's day to you--too! Love your cards, especially the ones you made for your boys. I bought those dies, and then never used them. Oh, well--perhaps next year. Hope you got some chocolate.

~Tammy~ said...

Such sweet cards and seriously, you have to stop enabling me!! I want the set in card 1 been on the ol wish list for a long long time and card three has new additions to that very long list!

Anonymous said...

My cousin Simona used your Paper Rose Tutorial to make a gift for her boyfriend for Valentine's day, so this is how I found out about your blog! Very interesting stuff you've got here. Talented and creative soul you are! My blog is mostly for poetry, but sometimes I present people from other blogs who have something interesting to offer, I'd very much like to make a post about you and something you would like to share with other people. Let me know what you think about it and contact me at www.brokensparkles.wordpress.com or brokensparkles@hotmail.com Once again, lovely job!

Kathy said...

Your cards are so nice --the zebra card though has my heart :-) Love the zebra and the way you did the bow

IamDerby said...

This is so cute! Love the little creamy zebra!

Unknown said...

Super sweet cards! ;o)

Lisa Petrella said...

ROCK STAR Valentines, Dana!!! I LOVE them all!!! So many perfect little details in each creation!!!