February 25, 2009

Computer woes...FIXED!

Happy Wednesday bloggers! (Ash Wednesday, right?) So are you geared up for tonight's Papertrey Blog Hop? It will be my first and I'm excited, so come back later this evening to see my blog hop post!
I've had a beavy of cards to show you all, but have been having terrible computer troubles where I couldn't view any jpegs. I think I've solved it now though...and just in time! Enjoy the eye-candy below.

This was the first card I made when I received my Damask Designs from PTI. I just love this stamp set. It's gorgeous! I also used the new Retro Background basics too.
This one was pretty simple, and it's also relatively straightforward, don't you think? I really like the new leaf color from PTI, especially with the raspberry fizz!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Dana. That green ribbon on the fizz really tickles!!