February 13, 2009

What a storm!

We had a power-outage for quite a while yesterday! And because it was a snow-day for school everyone stayed home and played games, made cards, and had general un-plugged fun.

I made this quick card using a set of stamps that I haven't inked up in probably two years!

I have to say that I love the way the Vintage Cream hybrid ink really is cream colored and gives such good coverage. It matches the cardstock so well. Paired with black and Berry Sorbet, I thought the cream was very pretty.

I spent some time clearing off part of my desk area and getting rid of scraps. It felt so good to clear all the clutter away. Now I just have to work on the rest...ughh. Oh and see that row of ribbon spools near the top. They have been there for nearly 6 years now, and I rarely use them! I guess it's time to take them down huh? They drive me nuts by dangling down in my face while I'm working. My general ribbon storage is totally different so I never think to look at the one's right in front of my face! Supplies

Paper: Black, cream, berry sorbet (PTI)

Stamps: Flowers (Fontwerks), sentiment (Hampton Arts)

Ink: Black (Ranger), cream (PTI)

Accessories: twill ribbon (PTI), cream flower (stash), button (stash)

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

What a clever way to store all your inks! Are those cassette holders?