March 11, 2012

Birthday Blog Hop

For my 365 Sketchy Sunday post, scroll down!

Hi!
Although I'm out of town at the moment I wanted to let you all know about the Denami Birthday Blog Hop happening today!
I'm the LAST STOP on the hop, so if you made it this far I applaud you!

You should have arrived from Kate's blog, but if you are interested in potentially winning a $20 Gift Certificate to the Denami store, then start at the beginning on the Denami Blog and leave  a comment at each stop along the way
.


I kept my card CAS (Clean and sophisticated) because sometimes it just makes a bold statement. And the awesome Brushed Balloon stamp (which happens to be on sale right now;) is perfect for those times when you really want to be bold
I stamped several patterns on top of each balloon using the new border cling stamps that Denami is now carrying. I used the Decorative and Retro sets, and finished the front off with the bold calligraphy sentiment too!

The best thing about this easy but fun card, is that the colors can easily be changed for any person, male or female, in any age group too!

I hope you enjoyed this Denami Birthday Hop and found lots of inspiration for your upcoming birthday cards. Be sure to leave a comment because not one, but TWO lucky commenters will win a $20 Gift Certificate from Denami!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

33 comments:

Heidi said...

It does make a bold statement - I love the clean lines and bright colors. The sentiment really pops! Love it.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

CAS perfection, love the different patterns on the gallons and that they're floating off the panel.

Tenia Nelson said...

Okay....so I LURVE this card!!! Great minds......lol!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! Those colorful balloons are so FUN! TFS! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Uber cute!

VanessaB said...

fun bright colors- so cute :)

Last Teacher Standing said...

Very cute.

Tina M said...

You are so right about the bold statement...this is wonderful!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Wow! Love the balloons!

Lesley @
Trendy Twine

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE what you've done with the balloons Dana! SUPER card ;)

Sharon Roselli said...

nice cas card. the ballons are terrific. thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

A simple and clean design that has a fun feeling to it! Great job!

Christine said...

Love the CAS design and bold colours. Fantastic birthday card.

Sheryl said...

Really love clean & simple cards. Fun patterns on the balloons! So great how the balloons hang over the center frame.

cassie said...

fantastic balloons - I love it!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Oh! I love the bright colors, the patterned balloons, and CAS design!

Unknown said...

Dana, you make CAS look so easy, but perfect design like this is anything but. I love the white matted with those gorgeous colors...so happy and bright. awesome card!

rhogan18 said...

Love the CAS card. It turned out great.

Chelsea said...

I love the layout and colours

Carol said...

This card definitely does make a bold statement! I love the balloons with the different patterns! Beautiful card!

Kimberly said...

Great card! Love it!

The Wolverina /// said...

Beautiful job! The balloons look so festive! :)

Emily Keaton said...

Dana, this birthday card is absolutely delightful! I love how you used the new border stamps to decorate those bright and cheery balloons. Great layout, too. You are always thinking!

~Tammy~ said...

This is fantastic Dana! Just wonderful cheerful burst of color!

Kathy Mc said...

Dana, your card is just perfect to make someone's birthday very happy. Your bright balloons hanging over the edge all decked out using the border stamps is ingenius. Sure hope I win a GC as I can see lots of DeNami stamps I'd like to add to my stamp room! (Looks like Kate missed the Blog Hop!) Great card to finish off the Blog Hop!

Laurie said...

Dana this is adorable! I love those balloons!!

Suzanne Bier said...

So awesome! Love the bold colors you used...those balloons definitely POP! :)

Rae Ann said...

Love the border stamps on the balloons. The pink border makes the whole center panel just pop off the card!

Tambo said...

I love this card. Sometimes making simple but elegant cards is nice when you need one fast. I like how you did the balloons. tfs Tami
Tambos Creations!

Patty B said...

Great idea of stamping the patterns on the balloons! Your colored paper frames really make this pop!

Crafty_kitten at mac dot com

aureliaeugenia said...

Terrific card! It would be so nice to have it for my daughter DANA who's birthday is on March,15th.
All the best ,aureliaeugenia

Paulina said...

Goodness gracious, this card makes me wish it was my birthday! I love the bold colors and those FUN patterns you created on the balloons! Great job on this one, Dana!

Lisa Petrella said...

PERFECT CAS birthday card, Dana! LOVE the bold color palette and the way you stamped the different patterns on the balloons!!!! AWESOME work!