March 04, 2012

Sunday sketch #1



Hi friends! I have some fun news to share with you all!
I've joined the 365 Cards blog Design Team!!


Design Team


The announcement was made Wednesday, but today makes my first project because I'm a Sunday Sketch designer. That just means that each Sunday I will be showcasing a card based on that week's sketch.
Here's this week's:

My card uses PTI's cardstock, patterned paper, and Lovely Leaves stamp set, and twine from DeNami's Autumn package.

I'd love to see you join us for a challenge, and since there is a new one every day (hence the whole 365 thing...*grin*), you'll surely find something to inspire you!
Link up your sketch project to the 365 blog!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my fun news!
XOXO,

19 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning!!! beautiful layout...love how the images are peeking out of the negative...love it!

Melissa said...

So pretty! I love the stamped leaves in the cut-out portion and the little butterflies!! Hope you are doing well!

~amy~ said...

awesome card Dana!

Rhonda said...

Such a pretty card Dana. Congrats on the news.

Christina said...

Congrats, Dana! Your take on the sketch is fabulous. I just love the negative space with the striped paper behind it and the pink leaves!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card, woo too for joining the Super Sketchy Sunday crew at 365 Cards, confident you'll be rocking them every single week. Love the stamped onto patterned paper, I never do that...

Sherry Eckblad said...

Congrats Dana! Beautiful card. Love the cut out shape.

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations, Dana! Very well deserved!
I love how you used the Lovely Leaves set. I moved that set from my cart to my wishlist last month and am very sorry I did!

Leah said...

Big congrats to you Dana! How fun :) Your card is just lovely, love the colors and the butterflies and the use of negative die cut :)

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks dearie and congrats too!!!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

I really really like this card, great job!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's great news..and very well deserved. Love this card. I need to get out my new patterned paper and play. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jen Adcock said...

Congrats my ever so crafty friend. Well deserved! Lovely card too boot! I am totally diggin' that aperture. So magical. The stripes are so alluring too. As inspirng as always!

Terri said...

Congratulations. You will make a great addition. Great card too.

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Love how you inclued the image in th die cut. Congratulations on your appointment.

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE your open window on the card!!! great colors too!!!

Michelle Looi said...

Love the window too! Very nice n neat!

Rose said...

love the open window!! such a pretty card :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on joining the 365 DT!
Gorgeous card! Love the window! ;o)