March 11, 2012

Sketchy Sunday 2


I'm popping in with a new card and a new sketch for the Sketchy Sunday challenge on the 365 Cards blog!
I really like how a simple sketch can be a starting place for creativity, and this week's is awesome.  Instead of an actual sketch, it's a card! Check it out:

Pam created this card for us as a base sketch. I really liked the button cluster and the pom poms, so I made sure to incorporate those into my own card.

Just wait until you see what the other DT members designed for you! 

If you are feeling creative, why not join us for Sketchy Sunday and link your card up to the blog? We'd love to have you!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

9 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful creation Dana! beautiful colors (love the subtle tone on tone bg) and the frame is perfect...lovely card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card Dana! I love that big sentiment that you used as the focal point.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I gotta pull out the versa mark, love this look... so classy.

Christina said...

This is one of my favorite color combos, and I love what you've done with it. I love the vertical orientation of the mat stack and the subtle stamping on the background. The black accents are perfect!

Aimes said...

Beautiful card, Dana! I adore that colour combo and your background stamping :)
x

Rose said...

oh this is beautiful. and check out your super fun little pompoms :)

Laurie said...

Beautiful! WOW!! I love the color combo and the ribbon and trim!

wendipooh13 said...

K!!! Stunning card and LOVE how those colors pop!!!

~amy~ said...

EXcellent!