March 28, 2012

"Hoppy" Spring


I know Spring officially began a few days ago, but it was only 11 degrees Fahrenheit outside this morning at my house!!! *shiver*
A girl can be hopeful though, right?

Today's card is for the product spotlight sale happening at Denami this week. This sweet bunny border is 10% off for the whole week, and the DT has showcased it on the blog today just for you!
I started with a white card base and drew yellow stripes on it with the chisel tip of a COPIC marker. I love doing that technique. SO fun!
The bunny border was stamped twice then masked at the top and stamped again.  I just love how the sentiment fits the tiny bunnies perfectly. *smile*

If you are looking for more inspiration check out the Denami blog today. I'm so lucky to be working with such talented girls!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

WONDERFUL Dana! Love how you've grouped the bunnies together. And your colors with the pops of red and yellow are delightful ;)

Aimes said...

Bright, bold and so sweet!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Emily Keaton said...

That's so cheery, Dana! And what a genius approach to striped papers. WOW!!

Melissa said...

11 degrees? *thud* <--that's me passing out.

Adorable card. That color combo is amazing and those flowers really pack a punch. Thanks for giving me a link to that stamp set with the REAL chevron! ;) Super cute!

Greta said...

That bunny border is darling (bunnies are one of my collectibles!) & I love how you used it on your card!

Unknown said...

WOW! Love how you masked the bunnies to get the border along the top! Gorgeous card! ;o)

Unknown said...

i love this! masking all of those bunnies takes time, but your card shows why it's worth it. they are so sweet, but go so well with those gorgeous flowers :)

aureliaeugenia said...

Adorable bunny card and the roses are excelent !
Dana and aureliaeugenia