May 21, 2007

I've been tagged...again!

Sarah, a fellow blogger and awesome, awesome artist tagged me recently. I've been instructed to list 7 weird things about myself and then to tag some others and make them play too. Also, Julee is offering up some blog candy to her readers if they post 7 random facts too, so here goes:

1. I wanted to be an actress as a teenager (theatre, NOT film) and I sat next to and conversed with Meryl Streep during my nephew's entire soccer game in NJ when I was 15, WITHOUT even knowing it was her! *slapping self on forehead* (Her brother Dana was the coach)
2. I had a "thing" for years and years where I just could NOT bring myself to use a blue pen. I got freaked out and thought it had negative powers or something. *shrugs*
3. I like looking at people's feet. I find them interesting, and I think I can tell a lot about someone if they go barefoot/wear sandals. Those folks who refuse to show their feet in public kinda freak me out. What are they hiding?
4. I am the youngest of 9, but still an only child. My Dad had 6 kids with his first wife, my Mom had 2 with her first husband. They got married and had me. My oldest sibling was born in 1947, I was born in 1977. 30 years is a big gap. Needless to say, I didn't share clothes, secrets, nor toys with any of my siblings. *pout*
5. Dale Earnhardt gave me a $100 tip once when I was 17 and worked at Pizza Hut. He signed it too, but I had no idea who he was and I went and spent it right away, even after my manager explained who he was to me. (can you tell I'm not into race cars?)
6. I became a GREAT Aunt for the first time when I was 18. I currently have 4 great-nephews and 4 great-nieces, but I am only 30!
7. I want to be a raw food-ist. That's actually a major life goal for me. I'm slowly transitioning.


I'm tagging Jenny, Heidi, and Bobbie. Feel free to play along, or ignore my tag. I promise not to take offence.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Loved reading a little about you! When I was 17 I would have spent the $100. Oh, who am I kidding? I would spend it now too! LOL

Heidi Blankenship said...

Love reading all the great things about you!! I played along, you'll have to check out my blog when you get back! Hugs!!