January 06, 2011

I miss u

Hi!

I wanted to pop in for a sec and show you this quick card I whipped up using the new Carved Love set from PCD

Nothing fancy, just simple, straightforward, and most of all...quick! I paired together purple, navy blue, and bright aqua which seems unusual I know. I was clearing off a bit of my work space and saw these colors of buttons together. They looked so good I tried it with CS too!

Woodgrain and birch bark...ahhh what a great combo!

Did you see both sets that were released at midnight last night over at Practicing Creativity? Another Year and Carved Love are so fun and totally perfect for your everyday stamping needs.

Thanks for stopping by today friends,
*mwah*

11 comments:

Sue Ann said...

I really like those colors together......and the IP and the birch stamp..... smart girl!!! I was just over on PCD looking at the new sets ....... and that birch stamp if you do a whole page would look like the inside of the StarWars dictionary ........ and since we are or I should say Anton is all about StarWars I think this is a must have ..... maybe the background for a party invite stamped in like a midnight blue......

Lee said...

Oh, those colours do look good together and I always love that woodgrain bg. Great card, Dana.

~amy~ said...

stunning colors....love what you've done!!!

Lindsay said...

What a fun color combo! This card is great, I love the WG background.

Kara said...

i love this new set..reminds me of these necklaces on etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/21491597/custom-tree-bark-of-love-pendant

love how you have been using it, too!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super card! Love the woodgrain impression plate and how it brings great texture to the overall design.

B said...

Love the woodgrain texture with the stamp! Just super cool!

alexandra s.m. said...

wonderful and the colors/textures are enchanting!
Thank You for sharing ~

Mara Campbell said...

I am IN LOVE with your color combo!! This is one amazing card!

~Tammy~ said...

I love the purple woodgrain impression plate!

Amy Kolling said...

Another great use of the birch stamp!! Love the scallop border too!