August 10, 2011

Love & Miss you


Hello everyone!
How's your summer going?
I'm swamped and chaotically busy, but so happy for all the warm weather. *smile*

It's time for a Denami Product spotlight so today's card focuses on the sweet rainbow stamp.
It's simple, but oh so cute.
And for one week only the rainbow is 10% off in the Denami store! 
M74-Rainbow

This stamp is not only fun to color but it's also easy to paper piece like I did here.
I used sentiments from the Heartfelt Greetings and Assorted Greetings sets, and a perfect pink button to finish off the card.

Be sure to check out all the yummy samples that the DT has for you on display at the Denami Blog...you won't want to miss all the inspiration using this fun stamp!

Thanks for stopping by,
*mwah*

9 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I love the different take on the rainbow. The reds are so pretty and I love the embossing and the pretty lace!!

Tara Cardwell said...

I love your rainbow - I've never thought to colour one in anything other than "rainbow" colours, but this looks brilliant :-D

Lindsay said...

So pretty Dana! I love the colors and that rainbow!

Christina said...

This rainbow is so sweet in monochromatic pinks! Super cute card, and I love your new blog header, too!

Paulina said...

I loved this card from the moment I saw it. The pinks and reds are so yummy! I'm loving the lacy trim at the bottom too! Such a FABULOUS card, Dana!

Unknown said...

What a bold & gorgeous card - I love this color combo! Sorry for the general chaos... hope you're still getting time for a morning meditation. :)

Andrea M said...

Dana, what a GORGEOUS card!!! I love that you used pinks and reds in your rainbow! How utterly stunning!!! That embossed background is GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the different approach you went with this card! ;o)

Jen Carter said...

This is really adorable! I love the colors you chose and the almost monochromatic look!! So cute!