December 02, 2011

CAS-UAL Friday (tic tac toe)


Happy Friday everyone!
I'm in a super good mood today and have a fun time lined up for this evening so I'm a bit giddy! *chuckle*

I hope you all had a chance to play along with our last CAS-ual Friday challenge. The two week time frame was fun, right?

This week it's even better!


Choose your row of three and get creative!
I clearly chose the PINK, CHEVRONS, AQUA row, and I have to say that I love this simple and clean card that just happened to fall into place.  I love that chevron stamp from the You're The Man set at PCD, and the words are from For The Love Of Dots

We are sponsored this week by the Paper Temptress and she mailed each of us Girl Fridays a whole slew of paper. Only mine didn't arrive in time so I had to use my own *pout*
But check out what the store has anyway because I'm sure you'll find something!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's clean and simple challenge!

Thanks for stopping by,
*mwah*

10 comments:

Joyce said...

What a wonderful card. I love the pink and aqua.

Jenny said...

just love those bright chevrons especially with the black borders :)
Jenny x

Christina said...

This is fantastic! The chevrons are amazing, and I love the placement of the sentiment. So quirky and fun!

Hope you have a great time tonight!

Lindsay said...

My fav colors and an awesome pattern, double check! What a fun card Dana! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Dana, this card is great! Now you've inspired me, gf!!

Laura Davis said...

Love this!
Hugs
Laura

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful graphic look! ;)

Andrea M said...

Lovin' those chevrons Dana! Fabulous card friend!

BethieJ said...

Dana this is FABULOUS!!! Love the colors you used!
Have a GREAT day!

veronica said...

love your chevrons! cute card.