May 23, 2012

Father's Day cards


Good morning *smile*
 I know that Father's Day doesn't get nearly as much attention as Mother's Day, but it is fast approaching here in the US, so don't let it sneak up on you!

All this week the new cling stamp Father's Day sentiment from Denami is on sale.
For lots of inspiration from the DT using this sentiment, check out the Denami blog!
I just love using this shirt stamp. There are lots of ways to personalize it and change it up!



Products used include:
Happy Father's Day cling stamp, ShirtRectangular Word Bubble, Sparkles, Sky Blue CS from the Confetti pack, Black, cream, and Kraft CS from the Classic pack, Patterned Paper from the Chandler pack,  Black & White twine from the Classic pack, a black Boutique Button, and black rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by today, 
XOXO

11 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you created all the fun patterns on the shirt. Fabulous Father's Day cards!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh my gosh, Dana, these are FABULOUS!! I love how you decorated each individual shirt so differently. That speech bubble is so much fun, too!! You've made such a terrific little card set. Cool!!

Tina M said...

And here you thought you were in a little slump...are you kidding me?? These are absolutely brilliant, girl!!! Ohhh my gosh...now I HAVE to go buy that shirt stamp so that I can re-create these adorable guy friendly cards!! The patterns on the shirts...ohhh, too fun!!

Unknown said...

LOVE your paper pieced shirts... perfect for fathers day! Great group of cards Dana.

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of terrific Father's Day cards Dana!!

Rose said...

girl these are super fab!!! :)

Unknown said...

Great cards! Now I know what I need to get busy on this weekend... xoxo

Christina said...

These are so fun! I love how each one is totally unique.

Unknown said...

i ADORE this set! i added this stamp to my cart last night. now i'm happy i did. lurve it :)

Jennifer said...

Dana, so stinkin' cute! What a great set! (I especially love the talking shirt! Ha!)

Unknown said...

Cute cards! Love the CAS design! ;o)