June 06, 2012

Celebration Balloons


Hi friends. Is your life as hectic and crazy as mine right now? *smile*
Am hoping this carousel stops spinning soon so I can get off!

Today's card is for the Denami spotlight focused on the sentiment above.
I like using larger sentiments to really pack a punch if you KWIM. This one does just that!
I combined it with the Brushed Balloon, and the Star balloon which are also both on sale this week! *wink*
For the background I created fireworks using silver e.p. and the Starburst and Sparkles stamps. I love how it looks...is that un-cool to say? *shrug* Well, I do! lol
Other supplies include: twine from the classic pack silver e.p., and red and white cardstock from the Sweetheart pack.

Be sure to check out the Denami blog for lots of great samples using this awesome sentiment, and remember it's on sale for one week only!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

12 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

I {puffy heart} this, Dana!! Those red, white, and blue balloons really make this card into a party!! Hope that carousel stops spinning so wildly for you soon. :)

Lindsay said...

Such a fun card Dana! LOVE those embossed fireworks and the balloons!

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this card! This has me ready for the fourth. Love the embossed fireworks in the background. BTW, the new blog header looks great too!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this festive card full of fireworks and fun Dana! Hope things stop spinning for you soon ~ hugs ;)!!

Lynn said...

Love all the red, white & blue. This is really, really fabulous Dana!

Tenia Nelson said...

Dude.....this is full of awesomesauce!!!

Aimes said...

So bold and patriotic! Love your fireworks :)
Hugs!
x

Aimes said...

So bold and patriotic! Love your fireworks :)
Hugs!
x

Paulina said...

I cannot get enough of this card. I keep looking at it in awe. You have officially blown me away, Dana!

Rose said...

you ROCKED it!!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is so cute Dana! I love how you have the balloons flying around with the fireworks! Awesome job showcasing the new stamp! ;o)

Unknown said...

i adore this. such a treat for the eyes to visit your blog. awesome awesome awesome design! i need those starburst/explosion stamps!!!