September 03, 2012

Anything Goes challenge


Are my stateside friends enjoying their Labor Day Weekend?
The kiddos and I went to the BlueMoon potluck and Big Leg Emma concert Friday night. 
What a blast! I danced until I was exhausted. Then we drove to the FingerLakes on Saturday for family fun, camping, and two of my great-nieces getting baptized. 

School begins tomorrow for my youngest and he is terribly excited:)
Ahhh I remember those days...

This card is for the Anything Goes Challenge issued by Denami!


Products used:

Join in the challenge if you are feeling crafty and show us what you cook up!
The Denami blog has all the details and several pieces of eye candy!


Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

4 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the rope corner..what a perfect accent!

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like you've been having fun Dana! And your card is a fun one too, love the knotted rope!!

Rose said...

love the knotted cord on your super fun card :)

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the cord, embossed background and your design! ;o)