October 26, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays (kraft)


Can I share my love for this tongue-in-cheek set?
It just makes me smile every time I use it:)

I created this masculine BD card for a friend of mine, and of course it's late. *shrug*
 What can I say?
But it also fits the bill for this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge:


I created a "kraft colored" panel by coloring with my Copic markers on glossy CS. It was fun and I think it would be great in lots of other color hues as well.

This is a bittersweet CAS-ual Friday post, because of a few changes.
Sad because we are saying goodbye to several members of our team (Karolyn, Jenny, Julie, and Stephanie) *sniff sniff* 
Girls, it was delightful working with you and I hope you still play along with us. Don't be strangers!
but HAPPY because the new Casual Friday Stamps debut TONIGHT!!!!

Of course the sponsor for this week is Casual Fridays Stamps:)


And the winner gets a gift certificate to choose any of the new stamp sets that debut today!

I hope you'll join us in this kraft challenge and strut your talent.

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Dana, the stamping on woodgrain is awesome!

~amy~ said...

Love it Dana!

Kim S said...

I love the "wood" panel - I can't believe it was done with Copics!

Lyndal said...

Many thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some love Dana - much appreciated :)

Marlena M. said...

I love the way you created that woodgrain Dana. WOW!