January 22, 2013

In a repeating mood...


Just popping in with two cards I made using my new stuff from Casual Friday Stamps!
This one is made with Casual Elegance. I was in a mood and just kept stamping the vine over and over with versamark. It looked good, but then I decided to make it pop with some white embossing powder.
The frame around the sentiment is actually a gorgeous dark purple Amthyst that goes really well with the  Lime green
This card is for a friend who is pretty hip, so I knew she would appreciate the repeated chevron pattern on these graphic shapes. Plus, I love the open sentiment outline of "sweet." This set, Rad, just makes me smile. I know my 13 will love cards made with it, because he likes to think he's "hip" too. *smile*

Hope your day is a sweet one,
Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Shazaaaam! Dana these rock! Your first card with the pop of deep purple is just gorgeous and the second for your hip friend has the perfect pattern and fun mix.

Emily Keaton said...

So much to love in these two cards, Dana! I adore that amethyst and lime green color combo. They look terrific on that lovely CAS card!

Emily Keaton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Dana these are so fun! I love those embossed leaves!