March 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Hop!!


Welcome. Have you noticed that we are celebrating the birth of Denami Design Stamps all month long?  They have been in business for 24 years!! What an accomplishment!

On their birthday page, they have been offering a lot of opportunities for people to win prizes, gift certificates, and even some goodies from their wishlists! Check it out!

Today it's all about a hop though, and I'm first on the list. A bit intimidating I must admit:)


You can win one of three gift certificates just for participating in today's hop. Two lucky hoppers will win a gift certificate just for commenting! 
And best of all...?
You won't know just how BIG your gift certificate amount will be (but more than regular for sure) until the winners are announced on Tuesday! Wooh wee I love a good surprise!

On to my project...
I created a multi-layered diorama style card.
What a blast this was:)
Each layer was stamped and colored and cut out before assembling.

The back is where the recipient's name and a personal message will be written.

And it easily folds flat to fit in an envelope for mailing!
 I can think of so many Denami stamps that would be perfectly suited for cute scenes in this style!
How about all the darling animals like in a jungle or a zoo? Or the tree stamp with falling leaves and the scarecrow? The hardest part for me was just deciding on WHAT stamps to use! *chuckle*

Here's a list:
Grass Border

Your next stop in this fun birthday hop is Stacy!
Be sure to leave some love along the way, and if you hit an impasse, the Denami blog has a list of all the participants so you can resume the inspiration parade!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENAMI
Thanks for stopping by, good luck!
XOXO

34 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, Dana!!! I am in awe!!! This multi layered card is simply amazing!!! Way to go!!!

~Tammy~ said...

I can't even speak! Seriously there is no end to your awesome creativity! You totally blow me away Miss Dana!

Unknown said...

What a fab start to the hop Dana! This is amazing!!! Love your coloring and the 3D scene. The back with the pretty frame and little accents is perfect. Just fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

HOLY COW!!! Wowzers Dana you started this hop off with a big BANG!!! Bravo!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Dana ... your card is simply amazing!!! Love the 3D look, and all the lovely images you used to create this scene! I'm thinking you started the Hop off with a BANG!

Stacy said...

What a fun card and I love all the DeNami stamps you have used!

Tenia Nelson said...

Holy Cow!!! For reals? This is totally RAD, girl!! Wow!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun diorama card Dana! I love the colors and the fun stamps you used!

Amy Schumacher said...

O.M.G. I am blown away. Bah-LOOOWN AWAY, GIRL! This is amazing...like, FOR REAL, amaaaaaaaazing! Totally groundbreaking, in my mind! I am going to have to try this. WOW! I can't even think, I am so in awe of you! WOW!!! <3 <3 <3

Tambo said...

Dana, this is so pretty and so cool. I am always looking for ways to make cards differently than the common 1/2 card stock size. I have never seen one of these before and must try it out. Your coloring is so bright and cheerful. What a great birthday card to give to someone. tfs Tami

Sheryl said...

Diorama! Anyone would feel extra special if they received this card!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a fabulous multi dimensional card you've created. Love the bold colors, mix of stamps you used...everything!

Sue D said...

Oh my--your diorama card is fantastic--so colorful!

Laurie said...

That is truly an amazing and wonderful card!! I have never seen anything like it. Want to lift...

Linda said...

Wow! This card is a pop of color and creativity! And still mailable! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the pop-up card idea and the combination of colors is beautiful!

Tina M said...

Ohh my gosh!!! I'm speechless!! First card in and I am in overload already...WOW! Fab idea and I've never seen anything like it before...ohh you MUST MUST MUST do a tutorial...PLEASE!! Love all of the scenes you created and how they perfectly go together <3

Diana Fernandez said...

Dana, this card is amazing!!

Leslie Steed said...

Fantastic!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Dana . . . WOW! You just got my first wow of the day. That is just amazing talent, girl.

Larissa Heskett said...

WoW!! What a neat card!! I LOVE the fun pop-up design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Lynn said...

What a fun card. I have never seen a card in this style. Love it!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Dana, I love the scenery card and you are right, there are lots of Denami stamps that would work for this layout.

katf said...

What a cool card! I love the bright colors!

Cyndi said...

Great card! Love dioramas!

Lisa Petrella said...

Dana, this is FABULOUS!!! LOVE the dimension, all of the gorgeous stamping/coloring, and how it folds down so nicely for mailing!!! AWESOMENESS!!

maria f. said...

I'm so impressed that that wonder is mailable! What a piece of art.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Ok this is just too cool! I love that it folds into a card, I so need to make one of these! Love all of the coloring too!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Wow! This is ingenious, and the colors are amazing! Love the pretty sentiment/signature area too. :o)

Emily Keaton said...

What an amazing project, Dana! Your diorama is so beautiful :-). You are one super clever girl!

Heidi said...

What a creative card! I love the dimension -- and I'm amazed that it folds flat. So pretty.

andrea said...

Oh, the possibilities Dana, thanks for the inspiration! This is teriffic!

Loly Borda said...

Wow! Yay you creative-clever girl! I love your card! TFS

Greta said...

Oh for crying out loud, Dana! No wonder Paulina had you start the hop--what a neat card--so creative & fun with great colors! I already wanted the grass stamp--love it in your scene!