July 20, 2013

Bold and Vivid!


Woohoo, it's SATURDAY! 
Goodness. This was a rough work week for me, and I am so glad that my vacation begins today:) One entire week off!! *happy dance*

It's my day for posting on the Casual Friday Stamps Blog, so let me show you what I made.
This bold, vivid card was created with no one specific in mind, but honestly, it could be masculine OR feminine. I used Lotsa Links for the BG, Bold Wishes and Shenanigans for the sentiment, and Beanstalks for the vine.



Holiday cards already? *groan* 
No one wants to speed up time, but it seems to come earlier and earlier each year as I get older...*sigh* Remember when Christmas was ages and ages away when we were kids? What happened?
This card uses Calm & Gentle (branch), Snowflake Greetings (sentiment), Merry Kiss-mas (holly leaves and berries), and Stop (bottom pattern).

Check out the Casual Friday Stamps blog for lots of inspiration every few days. There is always something that appeals to every kind of stamper out there:) And starting Monday we have some INCREDIBLE NEWS to spill...*wink*

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!
XOXO Namaste,

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

These a are both amazing Dana! I LOVE the little bean stalk stamp!! Enjoy your vacation ;)