November 23, 2013

Season's Greetings


I'm swamped this weekend working for the Christmas Bazaar Fundraiser at my youngest son's school, but I wanted to share this simple holiday card I whipped up using some great Christmas stamps from Casual Fridays Stamps.

I stamped the present image on three pieces of PP, cut them out, and colored the bows with white gel pen. The sentiment was stamped in two colors of ink on kraft, and the pattern along the bottom of the main panel was added to bring in the kraft color. Simple, right?

This would be cute as a birthday card in different colors (and changing the sentiment of course!). 

Stamps used: 

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO

2 comments:

JanR said...

Oh! Brilliant idea to colour the on the patterned paper with a white gel pen rather than fussing with those bows. Thanks for the tip!

Oh, and wonderful card too!

~Tammy~ said...

Brilliant and festive! Love your design Dana!